About SERVPRO of Brazos Valley
Greg & Julie Owens
Owners of SERVPRO of Brazos Valley
After a fire or water loss in your home or business, there is a major disruption to the lives of you and the people around you. SERVPRO of Brazos Valley knows that disasters never strike at a convenient time, and our team is always prepared. Our Brazos Valley team wants to minimize the interruption that occurs after a water or fire loss. Our goal is to make your residential or commercial damage "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Brazos Valley specializes in the restoration and cleanup of residential and commercial properties after a water or fire loss. Our team can also quickly remediate mold and mildew from your residential or commercial property. Our SERVPRO of Brazos Valley team also offers several other services such as residential and commercial duct cleaning, biohazard, as well as complete pack-outs/and pack backs.
Our team is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a service for your home or business, give us a call!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Bryan-College Station Chamber of Commerce
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- 2014 - Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2015 - Recognized 15 years of service award